Find new opportunities
Make the right call at the right time to create more leads. Using integration with Autoline Drive, Call Manager can automatically schedule calls based on key trigger activities, supporting both sales and aftersales departments.
- Automatic creation of call lists
- Calling campaigns for key touchpoints such as VHC follow up, service bookings, sales lead qualification or CSI calls.
- New calls are automatically updated
- Expired calls are automatically removed
A personalised customer experience
With a complete view of all customer interactions and accurate data to hand, you can be sure your agents will give every customer the personalised experience they deserve. Call Manager can also create tasks for Sales teams to follow up, as well as access your workshop calendars to make service bookings quickly and efficiently.
- Immediate visibility of previous customer conversations, appointments and VHC outcomes.
- Direct creation of workshop appointments
- Fast and simple booking of courtesy vehicles
Knowledge sharing and team training
Once they’re on the phone, your customers expect a positive and professional management of their call, so take advantage of scripts and wizards to help train and coach staff. What's more, with all the information they need in one place, team members can feel confident they have the knowledge they need to handle any situation.
- Create call scripts for various sales and aftersales activities
- Automatic prompts increase opportunities for upselling or following up on outstanding work.
- Real-time access to repair work menu pricing, service and VHC history
Compare conversion rates and revenues
Track performance, conversion rates and revenues for sales prospecting, aftersales bookings and customer satisfaction surveys. Easily monitor daily targets for individuals, teams, branches or brands.
- Monitor calls by period, area and resource
- Report on bookings and sales conversion rates
- Record revenue generated and upsell success